<< Back to careers
FreeMyApps Business Development Representative
FreeMyApps is a progressive, creative, fast-growing advertising technology company for mobile apps. We build the leading rewards platform to help brands achieve their business goals faster and more efficiently than ever before. We are a small, fun team of talented people running a consumer-facing site where our users are able to earn gift cards for discovering the latest new apps and games.
FreeMyApps was purchased by Noosphere, an international asset management firm in 2016. Along with FreeMyApps, FiksuDSP, Fiksu Networks, and Fiksu Media Group were developed within Fiksu. The four companies maintain a close relationship with one another and draw upon and contribute to the massive historical data set amassed by Fiksu: 3.6 billion mobile device profiles, including an estimated 90% of all iOS and Android devices ever sold in the US, with nearly 30 trillion data points.
As a Business Development Representative for FreeMyApps you will be working in a team environment responsible for uncovering business for our Sales Managers who are closing deals for our innovative marketing platform.
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively
- Qualifying inbound leads for hand-off to the sales organization
- Interfaces and collaborates with management in other departments to ensure continuity and quality results
- Outbound cold calling to set and/or close sales appointments
- Meeting monthly/annual sales goals and targets
- Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to date contact, accurate and activity details
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and Customer Support and across the company
- Assisting to identify the opportunities for upcoming products, and for development and enhancement of existing products
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Join the start-up that BBJ voted #1 Best Place to Work (Mid-size company)
- Great benefits including: casual dress code, flexible schedules, weekly company lunch, Fiksu Bar, competitive medical & vision benefits, gym discounts, Zipcar discounts, 401K plan, and more!
- Enthusiastic and intelligent coworkers